Seriously, these bundles of pumpkin-y goodness are legendary. And super easy to make.
You will never go back after making these. Your family, friends, coworkers, etc. won't let you.
Pumpkin Squares Recipe
- 4 eggs
- 1 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 cup oil
- 1 lb. can purée pumpkin
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Beat first 4 ingredients in mixer until light and fluffy (about 2 min).
- Combine dry ingredients together and add to pumpkin mixture. Mix together.
- Bake in ungreased jelly pan for 20-30 min.
- Let cool completely before icing.
- 3 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup margarine or butter, softened
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- Cream together cream cheese and margarine/butter.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Add sugar a little at a time while mixing together.