Friday, October 28, 2011

Taking Back Fall: Playlist and Peanuts

Since we are apparently in store for some winter weather this weekend (even though it's October), I thought I would put together and post a Fall Playlist. I plan on listening to it this weekend in protest of Mother Nature. I'm a true rebel. Just like Linus.


If you would like to join me in my act of insurgeance, you can listen to each song individually, or listen to the entire playlist on Spotify, here.
  1. Nat King Cole – Autumn Leaves
  2. She & Him – You Really Got a Hold on Me
  3. Green Day – Wake Me Up When September Ends
  4. Cassino – The River
  5. Louis Armstrong and Ella Fitzgerald– Autumn In New York
  6. Death Cab for Cutie – Underneath The Sycamore
  7. Coldplay – Yellow
  8. Bonejangles And His Bone Boys – Remains Of The Day (via The Corpse Bride)
  9. Band of Horses – On My Way Back Home
  10. Catherine O'Hara – Sally's Song (I also highly recommend the Fionna Apple version)
  11. Frank Sinatra – Witchcraft
  12. Feist – Graveyard
  13. Modest Mouse – Autumn Beds
  14. Rachael Yamagata – I'm Going to Go Back There Someday
  15. Vince Guaraldi Trio – Great Pumpkin Waltz (It's The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown!)
In another display of rebellion, I plan on cozying up with a blanket and some hot apple-cider to watch It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown! right here, since I unfortunately had to miss it on television last night.

Who's with me? Together we can take back the night season!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment