Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Bill Cunningham New York

I recently watched the documentary Bill Cunningham New York.


 

I spent half of the film smiling, and the other half wishing I could reach through the screen and give Bill Cunningham a big ol’ bear hug.

Meet the new love of my life

I have never seen someone is more humble, content, or tolerant than this man.

He is going right to the top of my “Restored My Faith In Humanity List”

 

I can not recommend this documentary enough, or at least read the article Bill on Bill.

Also, make an effort to throw some documentaries into your rotation of rom-com’s and action flicks. They alter perspectives and expectations that we have about life. And it’s always enlightening and rewarding to get new and different insights.

No comments:

Post a Comment