Monday, January 9, 2012

New Music Monday - Ben Howard

Time to get back in to the swing of things.


There is something very bittersweet about January; no holiday season to look forward to anymore, but a perfect time for fresh starts, new beginnings, and quiet clarity.


And with that unsolicited moment of reflection, I'm going back to my weekly New Music Monday posts.


This week, Ben Howard.


Ben Howard is a "indie-folk" singer-songwriter from Devon England. I recently learned of him from the my favorite-est website of all time (that I will tell you about tomorrow), and instantly fell in adoration with his voice (very James Morrison-esque), and simply the feel of his music.


I love how he seems so gosh-darn happy




His album, Every Kingdom, has great variety, from serene and mysterious, to stirring and heartening.




You'll be humming these songs all the day long!

No comments:

Post a Comment