Sunday, October 28, 2012

Frankenstorm Playlist



I planned on putting together a Autumn/Halloween-ish playlist like I did last year, but then when I learned that my area was going to be hit hard by a hurricane, I thought about putting together another hurricane playlist like for Hurricane Irene...and then I thought: why not combine the two?

I therefore present to you my Frankenstorm Playlist; a collection of spooky-ish, storm-themed, "I need something to listen to that appropriately fits a hurricane in the middle of Fall", songs. At least, my interpretation of what kind of a playlist would be. 



Frankenstorm


  1. Silversun Pickups – Mean Spirits
  2. Mumford & Sons – Whispers In the Dark
  3. Cassino – The Levee
  4. Freelance Whales – The Nothing
  5. Agnes Obel – Brother Sparrow
  6. Band of Horses – Is There A Ghost
  7. Jose Gonzalez – Storm
  8. Feist – Caught A Long Wind
  9. Ed Roland & The Sweet Tea Project – Shelter From The Storm
  10. She & Him – I Put a Spell On You
  11. Ella Fitzgerald – Stormy Weather
  12. Maroon 5 – Come Away To The Water
  13. Neil Young – Harvest Moon
  14. Vitamin String Quartet – Sally's Song
  15. Bon Iver – Holocene


I hope you enjoy it. If you're on the east coast these next few days, please stay safe and dry. If you're not on the east coast, have fun trick-or-treating in normal weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment