Thursday, May 17, 2012

May 15, 2012

Have you heard about the A Day Project?

It's a global project, conducted by the Swedish Foundation Expressions of Humankind, that seeks to collect photos that people have taken on May 15, 2012 "to develop a comprehensive look at how people work, live and interact."

Photos taken on that day can be uploaded to the website for the project until May 22. Some photos may also be selected to be part of an exhibition or published in a book.

The Mercury has also asked that people's photos be sent to them to create a special Pinterest board...a local version of the project.

Therefore, I thought I would share some of the pictures I took onMay 15...a small look at how I work, live, and play.




My window at work:



Coming home to a sun setting behind the trees:

 



Coming home to this goofball who is so happy to "hold hands" she nearly falls asleep:

 



What a long and tiring day!:

 




No comments:

Post a Comment