Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

I have always loved Thanksgiving for many many reasons, and I love that it is the perfect time to reflect back on what has changed since the year before, and what you are thankful for in the past few year.


If someone told me at this time last year that this is where I would be, I would have thought "I really hope that that is not true". But if given the choice between how things are for me now, and how things were for me two years ago, I would not hesitate in choosing today. While things may not be ideal, and I'm not where I hoped I would be, I know that nothing ever quite works out the way we planned or hoped, but I am still incredibly grateful and thankful for all of the wonderful people and things in my life.


I am thankful for my parents helping me out and supporting me as much they do. I am thankful for even having a job in this economy. But most importantly, I am thankful for all of my wonderful family and friends who never stop encouraging me to fight for my dreams and making me smile.


Thank you.


Happy Thanksgiving! 

1 comment:

  1. Never give up on your dreams, Mandy! EVER! Keep fighting for what you want and you will find success. I believe in you, kid!

    ReplyDelete