Sunday, August 21, 2011

Soundtrack: Rainy Day Playlist

I love rainy days.



Probably more than sunny days. But not more than sunsets and sunrises.


Today is another rainy day in a small string of them, so wanted to share my Rainy Day Playlist that I always listen to on days like today.

  1. Rain - Priscilla Ahn
  2. Stormy Weather - Ella Fitzgerald
  3. Platano - Cassino
  4. The Chain - Ingrid Michaelson
  5. Make You Feel My Love - Adele
  6. All My Friends - LCD Soundsystem
  7. That's All - Nat King Cole
  8. Brothers on a Hotel Bed - Death Cab for Cutie
  9. I'll Be Seeing You - Billie Holiday
  10. Infinite Arms - Band of Horses
  11. Fly Me to the Moon - Frank Sinatra
  12. Save Your Scissors - City and Colour
  13. Hometown Glory - Adele
  14. Don't Think Twice It's Alright - Bob Dylan
  15. View From Heaven - Yellowcard
  16. Embraceable You - Ella Fitzgerald
  17. Dream - Priscilla Ahn
  18. I'll Follow the Sun - The Beatles
  19. Control Freak - Copeland
  20. Videotape - Radiohead
What do you listen to on a rainy day?

No comments:

Post a Comment